An Extensive Board and Train Experience for Dogs Suffering from Aggression, Reactivity, or Severe Anxiety
About Our Rehabilitation Program
Our behavior specialists are well-versed in diagnosing and finding solutions for the so-called “problem dogs”. We dig deep to find the root cause of your dog’s behaviors and come up with a customized training program to set both your dog and you up for long term success.
If you’re struggling with any of the following, our Rehabilitation Program may be what you need:
- Your dog lunges, nips, or bites other dogs or people
- Your dog “protects” you or any other valuable resources(food, toy, kennel, couch, etc.)
- Your dog tries, and may succeed, to break out of their kennel while you’re away
- Your dog tears up couches and carpets
- Your dog cannot go into public spaces without immense fear and anxiety
What can you expect from our Rehabilitation Program?
- Advanced obedience commands(come, sit, down, place, heel, off, kennel, load up, wait)
- SAFE socialization around other dog and people
- Counter conditioning triggers
- Muzzle training when needed
- Handling education
- Management tools
- Educating you as the owner on dog body language, trigger stacking, counter conditioning, etc.
- Updates from trainer throughout your dog’s stay